Engine Hp: 2,000+¹ at 28psi.
The classic: high volume at rated pressure.
- High performance when rated at flow vs. pressure
- External by-pass to eliminate pump cavitations
- Instantaneous compensation for sudden changes in fuel demand
- Consistent, reliable fuel supply for optimum carburetor performance
- Compatible with both alcohol and gasoline racing fuels
- Light weight
- Hand assembled to the highest quality standard
- Pump bodies computer machined out of high quality 6061 Aluminum
- Custom built low amperage motors – the best in the industry
- Compatible with 12- and 16-V electrical systems
- No metal to metal contact for reduced wear and greater reliability
- Blades self-compensating for wear
- Flow tested to ensure maximum performance
- All MagnaFuel pumps are rebuildable to “as-new” factory specifications
| Model No.|| Horsepower|| Pressure|| Amps@12.5V|| Ports ²||Dimensions|| Weight|
| MP-4450|| 2,000|| 25–36psi|| 13A@28psi|| 2 x #12 in and out, #8 bypass|| 8.25 x 3 x 7"|| 8 lbs.|
| MP-4401|| 2,000|| 25–36psi|| 13A@28psi|| 2 x #12 in and out, #8 bypass|| 5.75 x 3 x 7"|| 7 lbs.|
¹ Power ratings are for naturally aspirated engines running gasoline. ²Fittings not included. Some products legal for racing only; never to be used on public roads or emission-controlled vehicles.